Monday, 17 February 2014

What's in my Travel Train Case


This is my Travel Train Case from Victoria's Secret that I got for Christmas from my boyfriend Martin.


In the top compartment I keep my brushes, I take all of these brushes with me whenever I go away and need to take a choice of makeup.
MAC 168 Brush
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Real Techniques Detailer Brush 
ELF Brow Wand
Victoria's Secret Set-
Powder Brush
Blush Brush
2 Eye Brushes
Brow Brush


All the makeup I take with me when I go away is kept in the second section of the train case.


MAC 168 Brush
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Real Techniques Detailer Brush 
ELF Brow Wand


Victoria's Secret Set-
Powder Brush
Blush Brush
2 Eye Brushes
Brow Brush


(L-R)
Sleek Blush By 3 in Lace
YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch
MAC Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel
MAC Studio Care blend in Light Plus
MAC Face and Body in C1
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Seventeen Phwoarr Paint in Fair
Collection Fix Me Up Makeup Fixer


(L-R)
Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect in 10 Tweed Pink
Nars Cheek Palette in Foreplay
MAC Pearl Matte Face Powder in In For a Treat
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel


(L-R)
Topshop Cream Blush in Morning Dew
Topshop Glow in Polished
Dior Highlight in Amber Diamond
Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels


(L-R)
NYX Eyeshadow in Toffee Shimmer
NYX Eyeshadow in Flamingo
NYX Eyeshadow in Fahrenheit
NYX Eyeshadow in Utopia Gold
MAC Paint Pot in Let's Skate
Bourjois Color Edition 24hr in Silver
Bourjois Intense in 03 Extrait De Fard
NYX Glitter Cream Palette in 01 Paradise
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 611 Yoghurt


(L-R)
MAC Opulash in Bad Bad Black
Benefit They're Real Mini
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 
Look Beauty Brow Perfect 

I always take a lot with me when I go out I also take all my lipsticks with me in a separate makeup bag to make it easier to find a lipstick!




No comments:

Post a Comment