Friday, 22 August 2014

Dermalogica Sheer Tint Review*




Dermalogica Sheer Tint in Medium

A few months ago I was contacted by a lovely lady who asked if I wanted to review some Dermalogica skincare products from beauty900.co.uk, I don't usually buy this type of product very often because i'm quite lucky with my skin but I had been looking for a new light weight coverage for the summer.

I have been testing this product for the past month so thought I would let you know my thoughts on this Dermalogica Sheer Tint in Medium. My first thought was that this was going to be too dark for me because I have really pale skin however, I use fake tan a lot and whilst I was wearing my fake tan this was a perfect match! Luckily I started to try this whilst I was using fake tan so I didn't look silly trying this out, this product is really lightweight on your skin and I barely noticed it on my skin, its the type of product you put on and then try to remember if you applied anything in the first place. I usually go for a dewy foundation finish however this sheer tint was more satin/matte which I actually liked a lot it made my face look so perfect and soft, I loved wearing this throughout my holiday and I will definitely be using it again when I have my fake tan on.
If I finished this product I would probably buy it again however I would have to think hard about it first because of the slightly higher price tag for this sheer tint than I'm used too. You can buy this for £34.50 from Beauty900. 







No comments:

Post a Comment