Monday, 4 August 2014

Makeup Revolution Wishlist



So a few weeks ago I went onto the Makeup Revolution website and picked out some pieces from their makeup collection that I thought I would like to try and this is what I picked.
Makeup Revolutions collection ranges in price from £1 - £12 so really when picking items from their online store you can't go wrong! 
I really like the look of their concealer palettes for when I contour my face on a night out, and I have wanted a new dark purple lipstick for a while now and at a £1 I really can't complain.
My favourite item on their website definitely had to be the eye foil in copper I have been eyeing up more or less the same item from Stila with theirs costing £33.50! and Makeup Revolution's only being £4 this went straight into my online basket! 








No comments:

Post a Comment