Saturday, 2 August 2014

My Top 5 My Lips But Better Lipsticks



My top 5 My lips but better Lipsticks are (L-R) Natural Collection in Apple Blossom, MAC Flair for Finery, Loreal Collection Privee by Cheryl in Cheryl's Nude, MAC Shy Girl and Body Shop Colourglide in shade 11.


Swatches (L-R) Natural Collection in Apple Blossom, MAC Flair for Finery, Loreal Collection Privee by Cheryl in Cheryl's Nude, MAC Shy Girl and Body Shop Colourglide in shade 11.

I love wearing the above 5 lipsticks they are my go to everyday lipsticks-

Natural Collection in Apple Blossom
I love this lipstick and at only £1.99 from Boots this lipstick and all of the others from this collection are worth just buying even if your not too sure on the colour because of how cheap they are.

This MAC limited edition lipstick is one of my favourite nudes, I love wearing this everyday as its just an easy colour to wear, this is also a creamsheen so applies really easily even when you're in a rush!

 I only bought this lipstick around a month ago but I am already wanted to buy the rest of the collection, this lipstick is a perfect my lips but better colour, out of all five of the colours this is definitely my favourite and one I have been wearing the most.

This is one of my MAC lipsticks that doesn't get much love usually but after finding it for this post I have started to use it more often over the past couple of weeks this is a really lovely peach nude.

Body Shop Colourglide in shade 11
This body shop lipstick is one of my favourites I own 5 colourglide lipsticks from the body shop and this is definitely the nicest one I own, its a really easy colour to wear and is another really nice peach nude.

If you're looking to buy the Natural Collection or Loreal lipstick from Boots these voucher codes from Voucher Cloud could help shopping online a little easier on your purse! I always search for Voucher codes when shopping online.

Do you own any My lips but better lipsticks?




No comments:

Post a Comment