Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Sleek Blush By 3 Lace Review





Sleek Blush By 3- Lace
I can finally put up my review about this lovely blush, I have been using this more or less everyday for the last few months and I can now tell you my honest review, I don't usually go for orange blushers but when I saw this in Superdrug and was part of a 3 for 2 I thought I would pick it up and try something new.
I have to say I am pleasantly surprised! Even though I didn't think I would get on with the colours I was actually able to work these into my makeup routine relatively easy, my favourite shade from all three is definitely the middle one as this is a slight rose gold colour and adds a slight shimmer with the blush itself so when I used this one there was no need for a highlighter too!
If you don't have this Sleek Blush by 3 and are looking into getting one I would highly recommend this the colours are gorgeous and the pigment as you can see above is amazing you only need a little to make your cheeks pop with colour, I can't wait to try some more of the range.

Would you recommend any of the Sleek Blush by 3 Shades?




No comments:

Post a Comment